Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pork Chops N' Stuffing

4 pork chops
1 package or box stuffing mix any flavor
1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/3 cup water

In frying pan sprayed with Pam, brown chops on both sides over medium high heat. Place in shallow casserole. Prepare stuffing according to package directions. Place a mound of stuffing on top of each chop. Blend soup and water, pour over chops and stuffing. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 hour until chops are tender. Do not over bake and let the chops dry out. Makes 4 servings.

*I used boneless chops. I also skipped the step about preparing the stuffing and just mounded it on the chops. It made a super simple and yummy dinner.

1 comment:

myra said...

I made this again actually prepared the stuffing according to the package directions while browning the pork chops. I think it turned out better. I don't think dinner can get any easier than this. Try it tonight!