Thursday, April 5, 2007

Chicken Roll-Ups

1 can crescent rolls
4 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
1 bunch green onions, chopped
1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
1 cup butter or margarine, melted
italian bread crumbs

Mix onions, chicken and cream cheese together. Spread crescent rolls flat and try to make them as a square. Put 1 tblsp. of the mixture into each roll. Fold and close so that the mixture will not leak out when baked. Place stuffed rolls on a cookie sheet with tucked sides down. Dip each roll-up in melted butter and roll in bread crumbs. Bake 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees.

3 comments:

Kim P. said...

I've made this before but with a different twist...

I rolled the crescent rolls in a mixture of crushed stuffing mix and pecan pieces. I think the pecans really add a good flavor. I may have to try them with the bread crumbs and compare!

Briana said...

I am glad y'all are perfecting this recipe. Now I am no longer at the mercy of the Cooking Studio for my crescent-chicken-cheesey-thing fix. :p

Tanya said...

I am making this recipe for Bunco with the bread crumbs....so tell me what you think!