Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Fav Five

I was fixing dinner tonight and pulled out my can strainer. I love that thing and it got me thinking "What tools do I use in my kitchen all the time?" "What can't I live without". Here are my top five.

5. Can strainer - so much easier than using the lid, nothing gets through it.

4. Pyrex Measuring cups - I'm constantly using them, so much that I should probably move them from the top shelf ;)

3. Pampered Chef Bamboo spoons - Love, love, love them!

2. Pampered Chef Scrapers - Love that they won't burn and I can keep them in the pan.

1. PC Quick Stir pitcher - It can go in the dishwasher but I use it so much I hand wash it most of the time so I don't have to wait on the dishwasher!

What's your Fav Five?

1 comment:

Briana said...

You just listed my most used stuff ever. I would add my toaster tongs, but SOMEONE broke them. =P