Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Kim's Fav Five

Ok, I have alot of the same favorites as Myra, but here's my fav five that aren't already taken =)

1. Pampered Chef (PC) batter and mini-prep bowls- This is really 3 items, but they all are the same design just different sizes. I love that they're heavy glass, dishwasher safe on the bottom shelf, and they all have lids!

2. PC Measure-All cup- It makes measuring peanut butter and mayo so easy!

3. Kitchenaid Chef and Santuko knives- I asked for nice knives one Christmas, and my mother-in-law got me these. I use them every day. And I LOVE storing them on my nifty black knife rack from Ikea =)

4. Stoneware, stoneware, stoneware (PC of course)- I never burn cookies, casseroles, bread anymore, and it's easy to clean...what else is there that needs to be said?

5. PC Corer- I love how easy it is to remove the core or hull from my strawberries, and it fits in the dishwasher too.

No comments: