Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Artichoke Foccini

I got this recipe from the Food Network's "Semi-Homemade" with Sandra Lee. I had several requests for it this weekend, so here you go.

1 jar artichoke (I used seasoned)
Grands biscuits
grape tomatoes
3 Tbsp olive oil
1 tsp. crushed garlic
bleu or feta cheese (the original recipe calls for bleu, but I know a lot of people don't care for it because it's so strong, so I substituted feta instead)
italian seasoning (I don't know a measurement, I just wing it)

Strain artichokes and slice tomatoes in half. Lay biscuits and flatten on baking sheet. In small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic and italian seasoning. Coat biscuits with olive oil mixture. Place 2-4 pieces of artchoke and 2-4 tomatoe halves on each biscuit, then top with cheese. Bake according to biscuit directions or until brown.

1 comment:

Briana said...

Thank you for posting Kelli! I have wanted to try these again ever since you made them for Bunco.