Thursday, May 10, 2007

Creamy Potatoes

Ok, Ladies, I made this recipe, but I didn't quite follow the directions like it said, and it came out scrumptiously, so I will write the recipe the way I found it, but along the way give my recommendations.

2 cups diced potatoes (I used more like 4 cups of the golden potatoes.)
2 cups shredded cheese (I think I used a liberal amount of Monteray Jack)
2 cups sour cream
2 small 14 oz cans cream of mushroom/chicken (I used 2 of Campbell's cream of potato)
1 small onion, chopped
1 cup crushed cornflakes
2 sticks of butter, melted (To me this was way too much, so in the future I think I will half it.)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease large 13x9 inch baking pan. Mix all ingredients except cornflakes and butter. Place in pan. Cover dish with crushed cornflakes. DDrizzle butter on top. Bake uncovered for 60-90 minutes until tender.

No comments: